Welcome to THPRD
Register now for summer camps, classes and programs
The summer term is now under way, and space is still available in many of our camps and classes. Browse our activities guide and sign up today for safe, fun programs at all THPRD facilities.
- New to the district? Learn more about the registration process.
- Planning ahead? Our fall activities guide is online. Fall registration begins August 16 for district residents.
Get Ready! Party in the Park returns to HMT on July 26
Party in the Park returns to the HMT Recreation Complex on Saturday, July 26. Our largest free community event features the Family Triathlon (register here) and the T-Hills Classic car show (register here).
Join us for a campus carnival that includes food, fun, games, activities, and the Beaverton International Celebration, a celebration of our diverse city.
- July 27: The Beaverton Sun Run (with 5K and 10 K races) returns
Kids will flip over Garden Home's gymnastics camp!
Our great summer camps - including gymnastics camps at Garden Home Recreation Center - keep kids happy, active and social all summer long.
Sign up today for gymnastics camp, or one of hundreds of additional camps listed in our THPRD summer camp guide.
Robert Cray headlines Groovin' on the Grass concert
Our annual date-night showcase, Groovin' on the Grass, features the Robert Cray Band and Shemekia Copeland.
Come out to HMT Complex on Saturday, Aug. 9, 5-8:30 pm, for great blues and good times. Food & drink will be available, including craft beers from Golden Valley Brewery. Admission is only $5 (children under 5 are free).
- Thursday, July 31: Join us at Greenway Park for a live performance from bluegrass trio The Blackberry Bushes (6 pm)
Take a dip: Our outdoor swimming season is under way!
The pools at Raleigh Park and Somerset West Park are now open for summer swimming. So is the splash pad at Conestoga!
Get outside and enjoy lap swim, open swim, and swim lessons under the sun.
THPRD seeking input on several policies and plans
The district is currently reviewing policies and procedures related to a number of topics, including patron discounts, non-resident user fees and the Family Assistance Program.
Functional plans are being developed to guide how THPRD acquires, builds and maintains parks, trails, natural areas and athletic fields. We encourage public input in the process.
- Want to learn more or provide input? Visit our section on the recent Comprehensive Plan Update.
District meeting schedule
- August 11: Regular Meeting of the THPRD Board of Directors
- Click here to access the full list of board and committee meetings.
This page was last updated on Monday July 21 2014 at 10:43 AM.