Welcome to THPRD
Gardening in healthy soils for healthy plants.
Maintenance, Labor Day closures affect HMT schedule
Visitors to the HMT Complex, please be aware of the following facility closures:
- Athletic Center: Is closed through Labor Day. Facility will reopen Sept. 2.
- Aquatic Center: Will be closed Aug. 31 - Sept. 14. Will reopen Sept. 15.
- Administration Office: one of several THPRD facilities closed on Monday, Sept. 1 for Labor Day
Fall classes begin in September; have you registered?
Registration is now open, and many fall classes are filling up quickly. Our fall activities guide is online or available at THPRD facilities.
Sign up today for safe, fun programs at THPRD facilities! We have hundreds of programs for youth, teens and adults.
- New to the district? Learn more about the registration process.
- Frequently asked questions
- "Am I in district?"
Enjoy outdoor swim while you can; pools close Sept. 13
The pools at Raleigh Park and Somerset West Park will remain open until Sept. 13 for outdoor swimming.
Get outside and enjoy lap swim, open swim, and swim lessons under the sun.
Sunday Trailways celebrates Westside Trail, Sept. 21
Join us for Sunday Trailways, featuring fun, fitness and activities along the Westside Regional Trail on Sunday, Sept. 21, 11 am - 3 pm.
Don't miss an afternoon of games and activities, nature education and recreation in celebration of a beautiful trail that connects neighbors, promotes healthy living and provides safe commuting.
THPRD seeking input on several policies and plans
The district is currently reviewing policies and procedures related to a number of topics, including patron discounts, non-resident user fees and the Family Assistance Program.
Functional plans are being developed to guide how THPRD acquires, builds and maintains parks, trails, natural areas and athletic fields. We encourage public input in the process.
- Want to learn more or provide input? Visit our section on the recent Comprehensive Plan Update.
Aquatic Center patrons, please excuse our progress
The Tualatin Hills Aquatic Center's north entry (including drop-off area, closest parking bay/ADA parking) will be closed until mid-November for the construction of new entry stairs, ADA parking and an enlarged drop-off area.
Access to the pool will only be available from the south end of the breezeway, near the THPRD Administration Office. >>Details
District meeting schedule
- September 22: Regular Meeting of the THPRD Board of Directors
- Click here to access the full list of board and committee meetings.
This page was last updated on Thursday August 28 2014 at 9:36 AM.