Welcome to THPRD
Cub Scouts meet park amphibian & reptile species.
Fall classes are underway, so sign up today
Registration is now open, and many fall classes are filling up quickly. Our fall activities guide is online or available at THPRD facilities.
Sign up today for safe, fun programs at THPRD facilities! We have hundreds of programs for youth, teens and adults.
- New to the district? Learn more about the registration process.
- "Am I in district?"
- Winter registration begins Dec. 13 for district residents.
Enjoy a Halloween scare (if you dare) at our fall events
Why wait until Halloween to bust out those great costumes? Join us for one or more of our family-friendly fall events to celebrate the season.
We're scaring up some Halloween fun for boos and ghouls of all ages at these great events:
- Oct. 18: Fall Festival at Cedar Hills
- Oct. 18: Pumpkin Bob at Harman Swim Center
- Oct. 24: The Garden Home Great Pumpkin Hunt
Jenkins Estate now a destination for urban gardeners
Thanks to a partnership with OSU Master Gardeners, historic Jenkins Estate is the site of a new learning garden.
Novice gardeners can visit the site each Thursday to learn from volunteer horticulture experts and to gain inspiration from several specialty gardens.
- OregonLive: Empty field at JE blossoms into learning garden
THPRD seeking input on several policies and plans
The district is currently reviewing policies and procedures related to a number of topics, including advisory committees and the Family Assistance Program.
Functional plans are being developed to guide how THPRD acquires, builds and maintains parks, trails, natural areas and athletic fields. We encourage public input in the process.
- Board approves new procedures: patron discounts l non-resident fees.
- Want to learn more or provide input? Visit our section on the recent Comprehensive Plan Update.
Aquatic Center patrons, please excuse our progress
The Tualatin Hills Aquatic Center's north entry (including drop-off area, closest parking bay/ADA parking) will be closed until mid-November for the construction of new entry stairs, ADA parking and an enlarged drop-off area.
Access to the pool will only be available from the south end of the breezeway, near the THPRD Administration Office. >>Details
District meeting schedule
- Nov. 3: Regular meeting of the THPRD Board of Directors
- Click here to access the full list of board and committee meetings.
This page was last updated on Monday October 20 2014 at 10:58 AM.