Risk & Safety
- Mark Hokkanen, Risk & Contract Manager
- Mike Janin, Superintendent of Security Operations
- Nick Koch, Safety Coordinator
Tualatin Hills Park and Recreation District recognizes that safety and security is a top priority for all who visit our parks and facilities. We have placed an emphasis on these areas to ensure that you, as park and facility users, have a safe, as well as fun, experience.
- Click here for more information on Park Patrol, including contact information, basic park rules, hours of operation and an overview of Security Operations.
The Risk and Contract Management Department and Security Operations Department partners with managers and employees to plan, develop, evaluate and provide strategies that support an active role in identifying and evaluating safety and risk issues to the organization. Our programs are designed to contribute to the Board of Director goals and minimize the adverse effects of risk on the organization in accordance with applicable regulations or statues.
The Risk and Contract Management Department provides assistance to the organization, employees and program users in the following areas:
- Occupational and Program Safety
- Property damage claims
- General Liability claims (third party)
- Workers compensation claims
- Contract administration
The Security Operations Department provides assistance to the organization, employees and program users that are incident driven:
- Rule enforcement
- Encroachment issues
- Coordinates emergency resources
In order to ensure the safest parks and facilities possible, we need your help. We ask that when you see vandalism or something that may be unsafe, such as broken playground equipment, or anything else that you feel may be hazardous, please call 503/645-6433 or contact us by e-mail.
This page was last updated on Monday September 23 2013 at 12:00 AM.