Date & Time: 09/07/12 - 09/08/12, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Event Address: 5550 SW Hall Blvd, Beaverton, OR 97005
Contact Phone: 503-629-6342
Location: Elsie Stuhr Center
Bus Route(s): 76 & 78
The Harvest Festival has been an annual Stuhr Center fundraiser for more than 30 years.
Once a country fair selling homemade baked goods, the event has grown to its present form - a large rummage sale including clothing, antiques and collectibles, home goods, garage and camping equipment and much more.
Our center is transformed over a five-week period to accommodate an amazing sale that would tire out the best treasure seekers. As donations start rolling in, our enthusiastic, loyal volunteers start the task of sorting, cleaning, pricing, etc. In 2010, our Harvest Festival volunteers logged more than 3,000 hours!
With our newly-remolded building, Harvest Festival will be better than ever. We have new and exciting things happening at this year’s event.
- Friday, September 7: we’ll be grilling bratwurst on the barbecue with all the fixings.
- Saturday, September 8: Beaverton Loaves & Fishes will provide an old fashioned picnic lunch, including fried chicken, trimmings and root beer floats.
Each of the lunchtime events includes live music and costs only $6 per person.
Other special events include:
- A raffle to win a 50-inch Samsung flat panel TV and a Samsung Blu-Ray 3D/DVD player. Tickets are $5 each. Tickets available now at front desk.
- We’re also raffling a beautiful queen size quilt that is on display in our lobby. Tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5. Tickets available now at front desk.
- We’ll have the Farm House Café with baked goods donated from local grocery stores.
- A holiday corner
- "Blue light savings” at random times throughout the sale.
Mark your calendars and enjoy one of Beaverton’s Biggest and Best sales ever. Elsie Stuhr Center’s Harvest Festival will take place Friday, September 7 from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Saturday, September 8, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. The event is FREE and open to the public.
Storing items you no longer need? We need donations!
Clean out your closets, garages, etc., and support Stuhr Center programs by donating your gently used or new items to our sale. We rely solely on the generosity of patrons and local businesses to support this event event. Funds raised at Harvest Festival support our programs, specialty items and a scholarship program to provide free or discounted classes to people in need.
Harvest Festival Hours
Friday, September 7
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday, September 8
10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Click here for event flyer or other information