Tualatin Hills Athletic Center
The Tualatin Hills Skate Park is open to the public for drop-in use on the north end of the Howard M. Terpenning Recreation Complex. Please note the guidelines posted at the park. For more information, please contact the Athletic Center.
Location & Hours
NW 158th Ave
Beaverton, OR 97006-4105
8 a.m.-10 p.m.
For safety purposes, the lights at the Skate Park will not be turned on if there are puddles on the ground or if the temperature is at or below 32 degrees Fahrenheit. All surfaces of this park are slippery when wet.
Skate Park Guidelines
This is an unsupervised facility. Any use of the skate park is at your own risk! Protect your Skate Park from abuse. This is your park, please help to preserve it.
- Warning: skateboarding, skating, biking and the use of non-motorized scooters on this facility are hazardous recreational activities. Use of this facility may result in serious injury. Any use of the skate park is at your own risk.
- Skate park users must obey all THPRD Park Rules & Regulations.
- Wear the proper protective gear. Wearing of helmets is highly recommended. In addition, kneepads, elbow pads, mouth guards and wrist guards are also recommended.
- All surfaces of the Skate Park are extremely dangerous when wet. This can increase your risk of injury.
- Food, drinks, and tobacco products are not allowed inside the skate park arena.
- Alcoholic beverages, drugs, abusive, threatening or obscene language and inappropriate behavior are not permitted.
- THPRD reserves the right to schedule this facility. When not reserved, this facility is open for drop-in use.
- Persons of all ages and abilities are welcome, please be courteous to all users.
- Report any damages or hazardous conditions to the Tualatin Hills Athletic Center at 503-629-6330.
This page was last updated on Tuesday January 20 2015 at 10:04 AM.