Adult Kickball League
Remember when you were a kid and played kickball with your friends? Relive the fun by joining our kickball league! Not only is kickball enjoyed on school playgrounds, it's also a competitive league game, similar to softball. Here are some basics:
- It's played on a softball diamond with an inflated rubber ball.
- The ball is bowled toward the catcher.
- The batter kicks the ball.
- The batter's objective is to reach base before the base is tagged, before he/she is forced out, or before he/she is touched with a held ball.
- Fielding a very large, soft rubber ball is different.
- Catching the ball is easy; throwing it is harder.
- Fun will be had by all.
Kickball is all about having fun! League play will be held during the summer months. League information is available in March. Rosters due the first week of May and games begin in June. Come play with us! Call us at 503-639-6330 or email email@example.com
To put your name on an list of players looking for a team, call 503-629-6330.
This page was last updated on Monday January 05 2015 at 4:27 PM.