Spring Registration Opens Saturday, February 26
January 31, 2022: Registration for Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District’s spring programs, classes, and activities begins Saturday, February 26, at 8 am for in-district residents. Out-of-district registration starts on Monday, February 28.
- Spring Schedule Available Online Now: Details will be available on the district’s website starting Friday, February 4 at www.thprd.org. Print copies will be available in THPRD facilities.
- Online registration is encouraged! The fastest, easiest, and best way to register is at www.thprd.org.
- In-person at one of our facilities: Walk-in registration at our open facilities is available starting on Saturday, February 26, for in-district patrons that need extra help. Open facilities have different hours, and not all centers are currently open to the public, so be sure to check the opening times on our website.
- Centro de Bienvenida: Bilingual staff will be supporting Spanish-speaking patrons in class selection for Spring Registration. All English Language Learners needing extra assistance are encouraged to attend to the following scheduled events.
- Semana de Bienvenida: Mon., Feb. 7 to Fri., Feb. 11 from 5 - 7 pm
- Centro de Bienvenida on Registration Day: Sat., Feb. 26 from 7 am – 12 pm
Events are held at THPRD’s Administration Office at the Howard M. Terpenning Complex -15707 SW Walker Rd. Beaverton, 97006 (Bus #67 and #59)
- Telephone Registration Still Available: You can call 503-439-9400 to register. Phone registration may have a longer wait time. To avoid wait times, we highly encourage online registration.
- Financial Aid is Available: THPRD offers financial assistance to people to help offset the expense of registering for classes. Households whose income fall below the Federal Free Meal Guidelines can receive up to $300 per person annually in fee waivers. For a family of four, this would result in, having $1,200 per year to register for THPRD programming. To learn more and apply for financial aid, please visit www.thprd.org/activities/financial-aid.
Formed in 1955, THPRD is the largest special park district in Oregon, spanning 50 square miles and serving about 250,000 residents in the greater Beaverton area. The district provides year-round recreational opportunities for people of all ages and abilities. Offerings include thousands of widely diverse classes, 95 park sites with active recreational amenities, nearly 70 miles of trails, eight swim centers, six recreation centers, and about 1,500 acres of natural areas. For more information, visit www.thprd.org or call 503-645-6433.
|Date: January 31, 2022
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Click here for official release (PDF).