THPRD’s 60-mile urban trail system helps residents and their families enjoy the outdoors and spend quiet time away from the rush of today’s world.
Trails also provide a great way to get to work, the grocery store or to a friend's house while getting exercise and living a healthy lifestyle.
Use the Locate a Park or Trail tool in the THPRD Toolkit in the upper right corner of the page to find a park near you. For trail questions, call 503/629-6350.
The Document Center on the right side of the page has maps covering our regional trails and all quadrants of the district.
Site Specific Trails
- Commonwealth Lake Park
- HMT Recreation Complex
- Tualatin Hills Nature Park
- Cooper Mountain Nature Park
- Rock Creek Regional Trail
To use our trails as a way to get out of the car and still get where you need to go, the following resources will help with ideas and safety information.
- Connect to public transit with TriMet.
- Drive Less, Save More has tips about commute options.
- The Westside Transportation Alliance provides information beyond the trail system.
Beaverton Bike Route Guide The Bike Beaverton bike route map is now available. You can download a printable version at the links below or pick up a copy at City Hall or the Library.
- Bike Route Map PDF (Large File - 2 MB)
- Downtown Inset Map PDF
- Fanno Greenway Inset Map PDF
- Regional Connections Inset Map PDF (Large File - 6 MB)
This page was last updated on Friday October 11 2013 at 12:00 AM.