THPRD is offering new adult 7 v 7 leagues starting spring 2018. The men's league will be on Friday nights and Coed on Sunday nights. Please see below for eligibility and registration information. Team registration information and packet can be found in the document center on the right side of this page.
• Players must be 18 or older.
• Leagues are for team registration only.
• All players, in and out of district, must have a valid THPRD ID card; out-of-district players may be subject to assessment fees.
• Teams are composed of 10 to 14 players.
• Individual players looking to join a team are encouraged to call the Athletic Center at (503) 629-6330 to be placed on the interest list.
• Registration packets are found here
• Teams must return roster forms (with valid THPRD ID numbers for each player) and team placement forms with payment to Tualatin Hills Athletic Center office.
• Current league registration packets are available in the Forms & Documents box on the right.
• Leagues will be filled based on the order in which completed forms and payment are received.
• Games are held at Howard M. Terpenning Complex or Conestoga Middle School or Mountain View Champions Park
• TIER I - $420 - 100% of roster In-district and/or have individual player assessments paid for the current season. • TIER II - $525 - All individual players must have a current THPRD account, however individual Out-of-District players DO NOT need to pay assessment fee, it is included in the team fee.
• Industrial/Company: $420 The Men’s and Coed 7 on 7 Soccer league is open to employees from a THPRD tax paying COMPANY located within the Tualatin Hills Park and Recreation District boundaries. All but three players must be employed by the In-District company.
Friday Men’s League:
• 8 League games will be played on Fridays for men
• DATES: Fridays, March 30 through June 29
• GAMES TIMES: 6:30 pm, 7:45 pm, 8:45 pm
• FIELDS: HMT Complex (158th & Walker Road), Conestoga Middle School, Mountain View Champions Park
Sunday COED League:
• 8 League games will be played on Sundays for COED • DATES: Sundays, April 8 through June 24 • GAMES TIMES: 5:30 pm, 6:30 pm, 7:45 pm, 8:45 pm • FIELDS: HMT Complex (158th & Walker Road), Conestoga Middle School, Mountain View Champions Park
If you have additional questions regarding these 7 v 7 leagues, please contact Jon Wangen, firstname.lastname@example.org
OASA Adult Leagues
Adult Soccer Leagues are run through the Oregon Adult Soccer Association. Call the OASA at 503-292-1814 or go to the OASA Web site for registration details and additional information.
Soccer Field Use
THPRD coordinates the scheduling of the soccer fields for community sports leagues and adult teams throughout the year. Groups wanting "seasonal use" or teams wishing to apply for home game field eligibility should submit a soccer field use application packet (available at the Athletic Center or online) and accompanying documents to the Athletic Center 2-3 months prior to the start of the season. Field permits are required.
Uso De Campo De Fútbol
THPRD coordina el calendario para todos campos de fútbol para las leguas de deportes de la comunidad, y equipos adultos durante el año. Grupos necesitando ‘uso estacional’, o leguas que quieren aplicar por eligibilidad para campos de partidas locales, deben submitir un Paquete para Aplicación de Uso de Campo de Fútbol (disponible en el Centro Atlético o en-línea) con documentos acompañados, al Centro Atlético, 2-3 meses antes del principio de la temporada. Pérmitos de campos son requeridos.
Questions regarding field use for THPRD OASA registered teams, please contact Julie Pacarro Stout, email@example.com
We will not share your e-mail address; we will only use it to provide you with information about THPRD programs, activities and events. If, at any time, you no longer wish to receive this information, you may unsubscribe by following simple instructions at the bottom of each e-newsletter.