Registration for Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District’s fall programs, classes and activities begins Saturday, Aug. 17 at 8 am for in-district residents.
- On-line registration is encouraged! The fastest, easiest, and best way to register is at www.thprd.org.
- Make sure you have your username and password set up before the 17th so you are ready.
- Update your username: If you haven’t yet, please update your username. Starting in the Spring of 2020, all THPRD accounts will be required to have an updated username that does not include your name/DOB combination.
- New this term, you can register in person at one of our facilities: Walk in registration at our facilities is allowed starting on Saturday, August 17, for in-district patrons that need extra help. The web site is still the preferred method, but if you need the help, come on in. Facilities open at different hours so be sure to check the opening time on our web site.
- Centro de Bienvenida: We have a special Spanish language registration event for Spanish-speaking patrons needing assistance. Running from 7:30 am to 12:00 pm at the HMT Complex 15707 SW Walker Rd.
- Telephone Registration Still Available: You can call 503-439-9400 to register. Phone registration may have a longer wait time. To avoid wait times, we highly encourage on-line registration.
- Out of District Registration Opens: Monday, August 19.
People need a current THPRD card and class information when enrolling. Find out if you’re in district at thprd.org/activities/am-i-in-district.
Find class descriptions, schedules, registration instructions and forms in THPRD’s 2019 Fall Activities Guide. The Activities Guide is available online at www.thprd.org/activities/activities-guide. Print copies can be picked up at any THPRD facility, Beaverton-area libraries and other community locations.
Formed in 1955, THPRD is the largest special park district in Oregon, spanning 50 square miles and serving about 250,000 residents in the greater Beaverton area. The district provides year-round recreational opportunities for people of all ages and abilities. Offerings include thousands of widely diverse classes, 95 park sites with active recreational amenities, nearly 70 miles of trails, eight swim centers, six recreation centers, and about 1,500 acres of natural areas. For more information, visit www.thprd.org or call 503-645-6433.
|Date: August 5, 2019
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Click here for official release (PDF).