Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District is announcing expanded child care and drop-in activities to offer parents options for the No School day planned for May 8.
All THPRD before and after-school programs will be open as regularly scheduled. In addition to our regular programs, centers have added additional full-day options, available to youth as space allows. Spaces are available for families who have not previously participated in THPRD after-school programs. In addition, THPRD pools have expanded open swim times to assist families with activity options.
Before care and Afterschool Programs
Cedar Hills Recreation Center
• Full day option available on May 8 from 7:30 am – 6 pm.
• Ages 10-13 will be off site from 8-12 pm.
• THRIVE will operate as planned on-site, parents can drop-off starting at 1:30 pm and must pick up by 6 pm if not enrolled in the full day option.
• Fee for full day option, $55
• Spots available: 15
• Class Number: CH09NSD0508
Garden Home Recreation Center
• Full day option available on May 8 from 7:30 a – 6 pm.
• Discovery Club will operate as planned on-site. If not enrolled in the full day option, parents can drop-off starting at 1:30 pm and must pick up by 6 pm.
• Fee for full day option: $55
• Spots available: 30
• Class Number: DC0508NSD
Conestoga Recreation Center
• Full day option is full. [Wait list only]
Extended Drop-in Activities
• Will offer additional drop-in times on May 8. Check website for details.
• Family / Teen Basketball 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
• Teen Volleyball 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
• Pickleball 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Extended Drop-in Open Swim Sessions
• Aloha Swim Center: 1:05 – 2:20 pm
18650 SW Kinnamon Rd
• Beaverton Swim Center 11:45-12:55pm (shallow end only)
12850 SW Third Street
• Conestoga Recreation & Aquatic Center
Pool & Slide: 11:55-12:55 & 2:45-5pm
9985 SW 125th Ave
Conestoga Splash Pad Open!
Formed in 1955, THPRD is the largest special park district in Oregon, spanning 50 square miles and serving about 250,000 residents in the greater Beaverton area. The district provides year-round recreational opportunities for people of all ages and abilities. Offerings include thousands of widely diverse classes, 95 park sites with active recreational amenities, nearly 70 miles of trails, eight swim centers, six recreation centers, and about 1,500 acres of natural areas. For more information, visit www.thprd.org or call 503-645-6433.
|Date: May 6, 2019
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Click here for official release (PDF).