Kimo Metzler is kind of a big deal.
The 53-year-old instructor is proving that age is just a number. In a story recently published by Northwest 50 Something, she said she teaches about 20 classes each week and is the best shape of her life.
“I feel stronger now than when I was 30 or 40,” she told reporter Miles Vance. “I have more endurance. I never get tired. I feel really healthy.”
You can read the story in its entirety here.
Or you can take it a step further and visit Kimo at a group fitness class. Here’s her current THPRD schedule:
- Mondays: Hip Hop Fit @ 7:15 pm (Cedar Hills)
- Tuesdays: Zumba Gold @ 8:35 am (Stuhr)
- Tuesdays: Zumba @ 7:40 pm (Cedar Hills)
- Thursdays: Zumba Gold @ 4:10 pm (Stuhr)
- Thursdays: Zumba @ 6:10 pm (Cedar Hills)
- Fridays: Strength Training @ 11:45 am (Cedar Hills)
You can take unlimited classes each month for one low rate with a Deluxe Group Fitness Pass. The pass includes admission to THPRD gyms, workout rooms and pools, too, and provides other amenities, including free daycare. Daily admission to group fitness classes costs just $7.50 for district residents.